Rust Leather Pencil Case
Our leather pencil cases are made from soft and supple pull-up leathers which age and antique over time. These cases will gently mould to the amount of pencils, rulers, pens and rubbers that you pop in them and are also perfect for items such as glasses and other small trinkets.
- 20cm x 9cm
- Luxurious British Leather
- Personalised at no extra cost
- Fits a variety of items including glasses, pens & pencils, make-up and microphones
- Cut and stitched by hand in Yorkshire
- Ages beautifully and is easily restored
Made from genuine pull up leather and hand stitched with waxed linen thread, these cases are built to last. A Sam Browne stud keeps the lid secure when closed. Each case can be personalised in the bottom right corner with your choice of initials.
How long until dispatch?
This item belongs to our swift shipping guarantee, outlined at the bottom of the page.
Our Dispatch Times
As our items are made by hand and to order, we have a handy guide to let you know how long each item takes before dispatch.
Swift - 2 Working Days
Standard - 4 Working Days