The Celtic Tree Alphabet Key Fob
This leather key fob is expertly engraved with old Irish Ogham script. The metal swivel clip can easily slip on to your belt or bag strap whilst the O-ring holds on to your keys.
- Please note, the English alphabet letters which aren't available/represented in the ogham alphabet are as follows : - J, K, V, W, X, Y. It may be wise to translate a name, word or your engraving preference to Old Irish text, before translating to Ogham - if you need help with this, please get in touch.
- The swivel clip has a multitude of uses and can attach to your belt or bag loops
- The O-ring will keep your keys secure with the addition of a split ring
- Linen gift bag included, ready to give
- Made by hand in Yorkshire
- Ages beautifully and is easily restored
How long until dispatch?
This item belongs to our swift shipping guarantee, outlined at the bottom of the page.
Our Dispatch Times
As our items are made by hand and to order, we have a handy guide to let you know how long each item takes before dispatch.
Swift - 2 Working Days
Standard - 4 Working Days