The Desert Leather Flask
- Unit Price
This flask was originally created for the Natural History Museum and Etsy collaboration for the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition 2015. The design is based on the 'Desert Survivor' image by Sergey Gorshkov which shows a lone Gemsbok survivor of a terrible drought in the Namibian desert.
- Available in 3, 6 and 8 oz sizes - perfect for travelling
- Luxurious British leather remnants, saved from landfill
- Personalised at no extra cost
- Gift Box, Funnel and Care Instructions included
- Engraved and clad by hand in Yorkshire
- Ages beautifully
This rugged hip flask is patched together with a variety of unique leather remnants that represent the desert and is fully personalisable. Each flask will be unique, but if you would prefer it to look close to one of the images on the left, don't hesitate to ask!
How long until dispatch?
This item belongs to our standard dispatch guarantee, outlined at the bottom of the page.